TiE Venture Accelerator Program
During the current phase we have seen Startups and Early stage ventures struggling to survive. Times like these make it even more important for us to be able to support startups and share learnings with founders to navigate the unpredictable & challenging role ahead.
We are also cognizant of the fact that more than ever, startups need to go back to the drawing board. Evolving and responding to this need, we are taking the venture accelerator program online.
TiE Venture Accelerator Program offers early and mid-stage entrepreneurs the opportunity to develop a unique skill set and an entrepreneurial mindset that has helped many leading entrepreneurs accelerate their journey and build & scale for success
- Takes a practical approach to understanding, designing, and testing business models.
- It includes analyzing existing business models,
- Developing a strategy for a new startup venture, and
- Creating building blocks.
Who should attend?
- Early stage startup entrepreneurs who have launched new ventures and aspire to grow their small ventures into high impact businesses
- Entrepreneurs who would like to go through a specialized especially curated program on entrepreneurship and leadership
- Second or third generation members of a family business or promoter-led firms.
Why Attend TiE Venture Accelerator Program
The Program covers critical aspects in areas such as business models, fund raising, sales management, marketing, and finance etc. delivered by experienced entrepreneurs, VCs, angel investors and domain experts.
- Faculty comprising the best entrepreneurial minds in the ecosystem
- Get practical insights into entrepreneurship, leadership, strategy formulation and implementation
- Share and draw learnings from a small group of participating entrepreneurs representing various sectors
- Take back skills and learnings that can accelerate your startup and help build for scale and success
- Interactions with Prolific and successful entrepreneurs
|Day 1 ( 26th May 2020 )|
|“Venture Ideation & Business Model”||10:00 to 11:00||Key Elements of Business Model|
|11:00 to 12:00||Writing a Business Plan ver 1.0|
|15:00 to 16:00||Building the Business Plan Canvas|
|16:00 to 17:00||Problem Seeking, Solving and Innovation|
|Day 2 (27th May 2020)|
|“Fail Fast Learn Fast”||10:00 to 11:00||Identifying Opportunities|
|11:00 to 12:00||Fail Fast, Learn Fast|
|15:00 to 16:00||Grow Agile, It’s all about cost & speed|
|16:00 to 17:00||Establishing the Product Market Fit|
|Day 3 (28th May 2020)|
|“Marketing & Branding : Creating the Differential”||10:00 to 11:00||Deciphering Target Customer Buying Behaviour|
|11:00 to 12:00||Marketing without Breaking the Bank|
|15:00 to 16:00||Building & Managing an Enterprise Sales Team|
|16:00 to 17:00||Marketing to Sales – Strategy to Execution|
|Day 4 (1st June 2020)|
|“Building And Managing Teams”||10:00 to 11:00||Managing for Hi Performance|
|11:00 to 12:00||Building a great team, Finding a Co Founder, Hiring a great Talent|
|15:00 to 16:00||Being Design Led : The Business Advantage|
|16:00 to 17:00||Building a Resilient Organisation culture|
|Day 5 (2nd June 2020)|
|“Governance and Key Stakeholders Contracts”||10:00 to 11:00||Deciphering Employee Contracts/ ESOP’s|
|11:00 to 12:00||Building the Advisory Board and the Board of Directors|
|15:00 to 16:00||Understanding Founders Equity Structures & Founder Agreements|
|16:00 to 17:00||Secrets of Networking Superstars|
|Day 6 (3rd June 2020 )|
|” Finance for Decision Making “||10:00 to 11:00||Structuring Investments i.e Term Sheets, Valuations|
|11:00 to 12:00||Getting Funding – Art of Fund Raising|
|15:00 to 16:00||Creating Value and Managing Growth|
|16:00 to 17:00||Managing Cash Flows|