Tracking KPI’s and Managing Teams Remotely
An interactive panel discussion revolving around how global companies effectively manage teams and approach KPI’s to help startups gain a larger perspective and learn from the industry experts.
The main core of the discussion to help startups understand the perspective of thought leaders who have worked in global organization and how they approach KPI’s. Cobering the following key areas:
- Effectively setting goals and KPI’s from an organization and individual perspective
- Tracking KPI’s and performance.
- Best practises and tools that can be used.
- Managing teams remotely – Challenges and Positives.
- Strengthening communication and team cohesion
Who should attend?
- Startup founders and entrepreneurs
- HR personnel
- Project Managers