India, 21 July 2020:
- Owing to the current pandemic, T-Hub has redesigned Lab32, making it more beneficial for early- and mid-stage technology startups to build better products or expand their markets.
- The fourth batch of Lab32 startups will undergo a four-month intensive training program and will receive a suite of benefits, such as tailored advisory on market access/expansion and product development/refinement, amongst various other benefits
T-Hub, which leads India’s pioneering innovation ecosystem, today announced the launch of its revamped program Lab32. Along with a host of new benefits, the
program will be executed in a hybrid mode to cater to the startups and their extended teams in view
of the uncertainty as COVID situation unfolds. The agenda behind redesigning Lab32 to a hybrid
program this year is to focus on specific needs/requirements of the startups amid the pandemic.
Earlier, the Lab32 program had a requirement that the founder of the shortlisted startup must
relocate to Hyderabad. However, this year, the hybrid program delivery will enable more
entrepreneurs across India to reap the benefits of the program without the need for physical
presence in Hyderabad.
The startups will receive goal-oriented consultation from leading experts across the globe on
product development/refinement and market access/expansion. Lab32’s modules will focus on
helping the startups build better versions of products or discover and tap market opportunities. At
the beginning of the program, the startups will be asked to choose a track based on their business
requirements. Apart from the rigorous training and consultations, the startups will also be trained to
acquire soft skills that will help them to become better leaders or managers for their respective
The fourth batch of Lab32 will commence from September 2020, and the call for applications begins
today. The deadline to send in the applications is 25 August 2020. Interested startups across India
can apply here. Lab32 is offering the startups additional opportunities for collaboration and
relationship building, including a list of benefits as follows:
Ravi Narayan, CEO of T-Hub and Chief Innovation Officer of the State of Telangana, said,
- Flexi-seating for attending a program event.
- Credits from various service providers.
- Relevant connections with other startups, advisors, partners and the well-networked T-Hub
- Hybrid program delivery to suit the current context and enable startups from across India to
- Exposure to new skills and usage of frameworks, models and tools.
- Two months’ post-program community support with an option to continue association with
T-Hub through community membership.
one of the most vibrant startup ecosystems in the world. The current global crisis has hit the growth
trajectory of our startups. In keeping up with challenges, Lab32 is uniquely positioned to help those
startups that have their engines revved up and are ready for product development and market
expansion. T-Hub’s Lab32 program has completed three successful years helping some of the most
innovative and promising startups in the ecosystem. It is more important than ever, as startups are
looking for assistance not just to survive the pandemic but find new business opportunities to grow
more rapidly. We are excited to launch the all new avatar of Lab32 for the startups across India.”
The eligibility criteria for the startups to be a part of the program are as follows:
- Should have a technology product developed or in the prototype completion stage
- Should have a technology-based product and/or solution for, but not limited to, healthcare,
finance, education, smart mobility, sustainability, social impact and smart cities, using
technology like AI, ML, DL, AR/VR/XR, blockchain, etc.
- Should be a registered company in India
- Should be willing to participate actively during the program
- Should have a team with a minimum of two full-time members
Amid the coronavirus scare, T-Hub is helping entrepreneurs to leverage the new opportunities as
they emerge. T-Hub is also taking the responsibility to innovate itself to stay relevant and provide
value to its stakeholders. It has been taking proactive measures by reaching out to the
entrepreneurs and innovators to help them understand the changes in the market, guide them
through new business models, product plans and help them strategize for the future.
T-Hub (Technology Hub) enables and empowers an ecosystem hungry for innovation. Based in
Hyderabad, India, it leads India’s pioneering innovation ecosystem that powers next-generation
products and new business models. It uses the Triple-Helix model of innovation based on interaction
and collaboration with the industry, academia and the government. Incorporated in 2015, it has
provided 1100+ national and international startups with access to better technology, talent,
mentors, customers, corporates, investors and government agencies. T-Hub provides thought
leadership for Telangana and other state and central government organisations to build innovation
ecosystems. It has elevated innovation for leading national and global corporates, transforming
enterprise business models for the better. Media connects: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com