This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
WE WANT YOU TO
• Feel comfortable using our Website;
• Feel absolutely secure submitting information to us;
• Contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy; and
• Know that by using our Website, you are consenting to the collection of certain data by the Company.
WHAT INFORMATION IS, OR MAY BE, COLLECTED FROM YOU?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer identification information obtained from “cookies,” sent to your browser from a
• web server cookie stored on your hard drive
• an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
• the domain server through which you access our service
• the type of computer you’re using
• the type of web browser you’re using
• the device id
We may collect the following Personal Information about you:
• Name- including First & Last Name
• Email id
• Mobile no, phone no
• Contact Details
• Residential/office address
• Complete Address with pin code
• “Personal Information” means any information that relates to a user which directly or indirectly, is capable of identifying such user and also includes sensitive personal data or information
We may also collect the following information:
• about the pages you visit / access
• the links you click on our Website
• the number of times you access our pages on our Website
• the date and time you access our Services;
• the website address, if any, that linked you to our Website.
WHO COLLECTS THE INFORMATION?
The Personal Information may be collected, received, possessed, stored, dealt with or handled by the Company in the manner laid down herein. We may also obtain information about you from a third party with whom you have booked your appointment for performing the Services.
We may collect Personal Information about you as a part of a voluntary registration process.
We believe in making our Services user friendly. This means that from time to time we will keep bringing in/adding new features and accordingly we might need to collect some additional Personal Information from you.
The Website may contain links to other websites/apps. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites/apps which we do not own, manage or control.
HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED?
We use your Personal Information to:
• Provide you Services as requested by you
• help us provide personalized features
• to send you information about our new initiatives or other relevant information that we think you
might find useful or interesting
• to provide you with feedback, newsletters and for other marketing activities.
• tailor our sites to your interest
• to get in touch with you when necessary
• to preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
We use information internally to:
• direct our efforts for service improvement
• our internal training purpose and data analysis
• for research, analysis and other business related purposes, subject to not directly disclosing any of
your Personal Information
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
• remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service;
• recognize your access privileges to our Website
• track your entries in some of our promotions
• help diagnose problems with our server
• administer our Website
• track your session so that we can understand better how people use our Website
DISCLOSURE POLICY IN COMPLIANCE WITH RULE 6 OF THE IT RULES 2011
The Personal Information may be disclosed to any person, if such disclosure is required for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of Website.
The Personal Information may be disclosed, where the disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation.
We do not rent, sell, publish or share your Personal Information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information unless:
• we have your permission
• Special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
WHAT CHOICES ARE AVAILABLE TO YOU REGARDING COLLECTION, USE AND DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR INFORMATION?
Sharing your Personal Information is entirely voluntary. You need not register with us in order to go through our Website. However, we offer some Services only to visitors who register. You may change your interests at any time and may opt-in or opt-out of any marketing / promotional / newsletters mailings.
Upon request, we will remove/block your sensitive personal identifiable information from our database, thereby cancelling your registration. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
If we plan to use your sensitive personal identifiable information for any commercial purposes, we may notify you at the time we collect that information and allow you to opt-out of having your information used for those purposes.
WHAT SECURITY PROCEDURES ARE IN PLACE TO PROTECT INFORMATION FROM LOSS, MISUSE OR ALTERATION?
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, and to comply with Rule 8 of IT Rules, 2011 (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information), we have in place appropriate physical, electronic, technical, operational and managerial procedures.
Our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and your information is shared with respective personnel to complete the transaction and to provide the Services requested by you.
Although we will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your sensitive personal identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. No such measures are competent enough to safeguard your Personal Information in a complete 100% way. Hence, you are also encouraged to take steps to prevent your Personal Information from being misused by logging off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password , not sharing the password with anyone and changing it periodically. We in no way can are to be held responsible for the unauthorized use of your Personal Information or for any suspicious activity on your account. By using our Website, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
HOW CAN YOU CORRECT INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION?
To correct or update any information you have provided, the website should allow you to do it online. In the event of loss of access details you may send an e-mail to email@example.com
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time and we may place a prominent notice on our Website. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this Website.
1. I understand and have the knowledge that Personal Information is being collected.
2. I understand and have the knowledge of the purpose for which my Personal Information is being collected.
3. I understand and have the knowledge of the indented recipients of the information.
4. I understand that I have the option not to provide the data or information sought to be collected by Company and the Website.
5. I understand that I also have an option (while availing the services of Website or otherwise) to withdraw my consent given earlier to Company and understand and accept that such withdrawal of the consent shall be sent in writing and in such case Company shall have the option not to provide the services for which the said information was sought.
The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the account and / omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name: Sameer C
Time: Mon – Fri (10:00AM to 5:00PM)
If you have any grievance, then you may intimate the same to above e-mail address in in the manner explained below:-
a. Sending a request in writing or through email signed with electronic signature identifying the grievance;
b. Your contact information like address, telephone number, email address, etc. where you can be contacted.